Southern Africa's Bowhunting Specialist Est 1989
· A deposit of 50% for your stay is required upon booking a safari. The balance is due upon arrival.
· Payment should be made in either cash or travelers chechs. Wire transfers can be pre-arranged.
· Deposits are not refundable, but can be transferred to the next year for a 10% transfer fee.
· Trophy fees are payable upon completion of your safari.
· Prices will only be valid if Rand/Dollar exchange is above the rate of 6 to1.
· The minimum duration of a safari is 7 days.
· Pick up, drop off and traveling between concessions are counted as safari days.
· Ground transport to and from the international Airport.
· All accommodation, meals, local wines, beer and soft drinks.
· Laundry Services.
· Trackers, skinners and camp staff.
· Field preparation of skins and horns.
· Airline tickets, Air Charter and car rentals.
· National Park fees.
· Special food items, hard liquor and cigarettes.
· Taxidermist charges.
· Shipping Tags for every animal.
· Crating and shipping of trophies.
Gratuities to staff and professional hunters are at the discretion of client.